WAREHOUSE & INVENTORY MANAGER (Assignment: Site Base) Purna-Waktu Job4 bulan yang lalu - Transportasi & Logistik - Jakarta - 360 views
Manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision. Setting up layout and ensure efficient space utilization. Responsible to manage day to day operation for receiving, ordering, storing, issuing, shipping, and auditing all material and equipment in assigned warehouses at work site, in order to ensure smooth and timely material management from/to the warehouse and ensures workplace health and safety requirements are met and takes responsibility for the security of the material inside the warehouse. Devising ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Minimum bachelor degree with minimum 5 years working experience in warehousing for oil and gas industry or mining industry, or Diploma degree with minimum 10 years working experience in warehousing for oil and gas industry or mining industry, or Senior High School graduate with minimum experience 15 years working experience in warehousing for oil and gas industry or mining industry.
- At least 2 year verifiable experience as Warehouse Supervisor.
- Must have understanding on managing warehouse operations from receiving activity, material storage, cargo handling, and shipment.
- Must have skill and experience on HSE leadership, dangerous goods transport, handling and storage, lifting and slinging appreciation.
- Understand and able to implement Control of Work System.
- Have experience and skill on materials identification and its related certification especially for materials that used in oil & gas industry and drilling operations.
- Familiar with Online Inventory Management System (e.g. SAP, JDE, Oracle, Maximo) especially to record incoming materials.
- Familiar with goods for oil and gas industry.
- Familiar with and have good knowledge of ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Prepare annual budget
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan work rotation, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc.)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- Coordinate and schedule warehouse operations including shipping and receiving.
- Receive incoming shipments and review contents against purchase order for accuracy
- Ensured the proper handling and storage of supplies brought into the warehouse.
- Work with warehouse management system for tracking and storing inventory
- Coordinating inventory stock taking for all material and equipment stored in warehouse
- Ensure proper inbound / outbound documents for all orders.
- Coordinate/delegate employee work assignments to accommodate workload requirements
- Ensure proper execution and implementation of all policies procedures with regard to picking, packing, shipping, receiving, and inventory management.
- Ensure space and racking arrangement meet material characteristics, type, volume, weight, selves’ life and strictly follow SOP and procedures.
- Ensure goods received are checked against manifest, PO, and certificates any deviation shall be put aside for NCR reports and resolution, GR on SAP system shall be performed same day.
- Ensure goods issued are checked against MR document, MN, description, bin number and quantity.
- Materials should be properly packed to protect from defect during delivery transit, GI in SAP system should be performed same day.
- Arrange and support inventory control includes preservation, cycle count, internal and external Audits in accordance with SOP and Policy.
- Assist Base Manager to focus on developing and implementing a training and development programmer which is intended to increase the skills of its IP and Papuan workforces to meet employment quotas outlined under Papuan Local Content commitment.
- Maintain and implement comprehensive Safety and Operational Management System (SOMS) which outlines HSE plan and Operational process, procedures and work instructions as are deemed necessary to ensure and maintain safe, efficient and compliant supply base operations.
- Strictly follow and implement all company/client and or bridging policy, procedures and specific Work Instruction (WI) at location site.
If you are interested into applying this position, please register yourself at our online recruitment system, Petrosea Career http://career.petrosea.com . Or you can also sent detailed resume including recent photograph in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 23 March 2018.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.Informasi dari website lowongan kerja