VOCATIONAL ESL (English as Second Language) TRAINING OFFICER (Assignment: Balikpapan – Kalimantan Timur) Purna-Waktu Job9 bulan yang lalu - Pendidikan dan pelatihan - Balikpapan - 652 views
Develop/conduct vocational ESL courses and assist in delivery of internal soft-skills training within trades/engineering environment and review all technical training management system for accuracy in use of English bilinguals from common work English terms practiced at work as per Petrosea policies and government regulation or international-applicable requirements.
- University degree, or any international-recognized qualification, with minimum of 3 years of work experienced as English teacher at sites
- Preferably having qualification from BNSP SKNNI certified from government besides mandatory Workplace Trainer/ToT certificates.
- Proficient level of HSE awareness - HSE common procedures, Emergency contacts/ response and HSE workplace induction/orientation in English
- Experienced in intermediate-to-advanced level of Computer use (e.g. Ms. Office tools/ standard software/application)
- Acceptable level of Leadership, communication/presentation and English report writing skills
- Ready for work in flexible/extended hours to meet company objectives.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: VOCATIONAL ESL OFFICER in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 12 March 2018.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.