TRAINING INSTRUCTOR Purna-Waktu Job7 bulan yang lalu - Pendidikan dan pelatihan - Jakarta - 475 views
The Wärtsilä Land & Sea Academy in Indonesia provides provide course starting from basic and up to advance level performed in-class, operation (simulation), practical (hands-on) and/or tailor made 4-stroke and Power Plant trainings with certified trainers for both customers and Wärtsilä personnel in the training centre and on site. As Training Instructor you are part of a team consisting of instructors, training coordinator and training manager, with whom you work closely together to make sure the best training offerings are delivered.
- Is responsible for supporting the sales, planning and execution of training activities for customers and own personnel to meet customers’ expectations and according to budgeted targets.
- Execution of training centre and site training
- To participate in projects in which technical knowledge and experience is of importance.
- To actively take part in the day to day training activities.
- Other tasks given by the superior.
Desired Skills :
- Strong knowledge & experience on Wartsila’s product i.e. engine, power plant & marine
- Excellent on communication and presentation skills and including knowledge/experience sharing
- Systematic way of working and good analytical and organizing skills
- Understanding the importance of quality
- Good ability to cooperate and communicate with other people
- Good command of English, both oral and written
- Willingness to travel (local and international)
- The competence areas are alternatively for Electro/ Mechanical Systems
- Experiences on gas/dual-fuel engine installation and troubleshooting will be an advantage
- M.Sc or B.Sc in Mechanical, Electrical, Controls or Automation Engineering
- Min. 5 years experiences in similar position.
Qualified candidates are invited to send your comprehensive resume with recent photograph and please put the Applied Position as your email subject : TRAINING INSTRUCTOR.
Exp date : 5 Desember 2017.Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
Our solutions are uniquely efficient.
We deliver better – and greener – technologies
We’re close to 18,700 professionals in 200
locations, in 70 countries around the world