Surveyor – 925451 (Senakin Based) Purna-Waktu Job2 bulan yang lalu - Tambang/Minyak/Gas - Kotabaru Hilir - 68 iviews
Some of your duties will include :
- Responsibility for the efficient utilization of the laser scanner, adopted survey techniques for point cloud data capture and data management systems across his/her daily functions;
- Ensure that all survey personnel are suitably trained to recognize the hazards associated with machine interaction whilst performing survey tasks;
- Assist to provide high quality and appreciated Survey services, including tender advice, project start up capability and on-going monthly reconciliation support;
- Develop and implement efficient practices using available resources and technology;
- Identify and recommend alternate solutions, which may provide more efficient outcomes and greater profitability.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Applicants should have a minimum Tertiary qualifications in Surveying / Geodetic Engineering with 5 years’ experience as Surveyor;
- Proficient in construction technology, Engineering and Surveying Principles, Surveying Equipment and applications (Perform a proper usage of Total Station, GPS, Laser scanner, etc.); Engineering and Surveying software (Terramodel), industry standards and best practice, computer data management and manipulation (Perform a proper data processing); should Understanding of various types of highway construction components such as substructure, superstructure, embankment etc.; understand and implement the Design & Project Management Plan; understand the approval process for Design Approvals; team culture and experience in design management;
- Accordance with the Standards, Specifications, Schedules, QA/QC, Safety, Environmental and Programme requirements and are within budgeted cost levels.
- Independent and mature personality, self-motivated, results driven and good negotiation skills; high initiative; performance driven; good planning skill; good communication skills and proficient in written and spoken English.
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply online through our web http://careers.thiess.com.au/caw/en/listing/ or send your application by email (not more than 300kb with put the job title on your subject : Surveyor – 925451 (Senakin Based) no later than 2 weeks from the date of publication, 17 September 2017.
At TCI, we believe it’s our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. We have grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver.