SUPPLY SUPERINTENDENT (CODE : SS_I/17) Purna-Waktu Job10 bulan yang lalu - Tambang/Minyak/Gas - Manado - 424 iviews
Responsible to manage the Supply Chain Management functions and ensuring that all personnel are performing their duties in accordance with company policies and procedures such that work is done in efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner.Duties :
- To control and overseeing Supply Chain Management Activity activities, carried out effectively and efficiently, in accordance with the policies, procedures and standards of MSM/TTN, safety and the environment in order to achieve production targets. Ensuring the implementation of MSM/ TTN Supply (Procurement, Warehouse & Inventory) SOP’s being followed.
- Ensure that purchasing activities in an efficient and effective ways to Ensure that proper inventory levels are in place to support all operations; Including activities to monitor warehouse receiving materials and document controls are done in an effective and efficient way to Ensure accuracy of the data and its physical inventory conditions
- Translate strategy into Department’s monthly work plan to Ensure contribution for the achievement of the Department’s goals.
- Audit the entire warehouse to Ensure that Standard Operating Procedures are met and organization and security are at an acceptable level.
- Maintain proper inventory levels by purchasing the right materials at the right time to meet the needs of the users.
- Ensure that purchasing activities conducted meet a certain level of integrity to Achieve cost efficiency.
- Graduated from all majors, preferable graduated in Industrial Engineering or Economic.
- Minimum 10 years experiences in Mining Industry.
- Has PPJK Licenses is an advantage.
- Has Driving License (SIM A).
- Able to work in partnership with others to accomplish goals.
- Able to create plans and break tasks down into manageable and measureable components in order to achieve organisational, project, and personal goals.
- Able to demonstrate the awareness of corporate safety & environmental.