SUPERVISOR MECHANIC BIG DIGGER - 925449 (Sangatta) Purna-Waktu Job4 minggu yang lalu - Tambang/Minyak/Gas - Sanggata - 27 views
Some of your duties will include :
- Ensure that the maintenance department goals are achieved;
- Ensure maximum communication levels are maintained between workshop and operations personnel regarding breakdowns safety issues, and prioritizing of the equipment repairs;
- Ensure plant operational activities are completed in a safe, timely, efficient, environmentally aware and cost conscious manner;
- Ensure there is effective utilization of plant personnel and resources to achieve optimum performance in all facets; participate in the planning process to manage forward purchasing activities for components and parts; assist Plant Planning & Sites in the development of structured plant maintenance schedules; optimize major rebuild schedules with Plant Planning;
- Manage the relevant mobile plant assets to ensure 90% availability by proactive and continuous improvements to the asset base;
- Lead, organize and provide direction for employees to ensure required performance is achieved in people performance, HSE&Q outcomes and the business results; proactively train workforce to meet plant operational requirements; liaise with OEM’s, dealers and suppliers to purchase parts and to optimize plant operational and cost performance
What skills and experience do you need?
- Minimum Senior High School, Mechanical Engineer or Mechanical Trade Specialist is preferred; requires a minimum 5 years’ professional experience in similar role as Supervisor Mechanic with relevant qualification in Mechanical & Auto Electrical HE Repair and Plant Supervision in mining industry, planning of daily shut down schedule and breakdown repair; mechanical & auto electrical repair experience in experience in Big Digger unit : Liebherr, Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi ; handling diagnostic skill in all aspects of electrical repairs;
- Good leadership and people management skills preferably with training in staff supervision; have ability in resource planning and OHS&E supervision; excellent interpersonal and communication skills for both oral and written in English; able to work under pressure are preferred character traits; be able to work on shift roster (day and night shift).
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply now and click on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only short listed candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply online through our web http://careers.thiess.com.au/caw/en/listing/ or send your application by email (not more than 300kb with put the job title on your subject) no later than 2 weeks from the date of publication, September 7, 2017.
At TCI, we believe it’s our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. We have grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver.