Supervisor Mechanic – 925297 (Balikpapan Based) Purna-Waktu Job2 bulan yang lalu - Tambang/Minyak/Gas - Balikpapan - 105 iviews
Some of your duties will include :
- The scopes of this role will include but not limited to rebuild major components/engineering sub-assemblies listed in the Company Component Rebuild Program
- To repair, maintain, modify and service Company equipment and engineering sub assemblies to achieve the maximum reliability is achieved to a professional standard (cost effective, meet timeline, reliability as per Company Plant KPI)
What skills and experience do you need?
- Applicants should have minimum Senior High School, Mechanical Engineer or Mechanical Trade Specialist is preferred; Requires a minimum 3 years’ professional experience in similar role as a Mechanic in a large diesel engine overhaul shop working with Caterpillar, Cummins, MTU or simillar large engines
- Minimum 2 years’ professional experience as a Supervisor Mechanic in an engine overhaul workshop
- Good communication skills – written & verbal in Bahasa and English; innovative & initiative; self confident; problem solving, team work and able to lead team; proactive; able to work in under pressure, responsible & adaptable
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply online through our web http://careers.thiess.com.au/caw/en/listing/ or send your application by email (not more than 300kb with put the job title on your subject) no later than 2 weeks from the date of publication (22 September 2017).
At TCI, we believe it’s our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. We have grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver.