SUPERVISOR HV ELECTRICAL - 925131 (Sangatta) Purna-Waktu Job2 bulan yang lalu - Teknik - Sanggata - 64 iviews
Some of your duties will include :
- Responsible for HV Electrical trouble shooting, commissioning, re-commissioning majorly in Electrical/ Electromechanical control system including synchronization system;
- Assist implementation of electrical HV procedures to all TCI sites, and to manage the implementation of action plans that are developed from site audits and inspection;
- Ensure all issues identified are reported and rectified in a safe in a safe timely manner;
- Play an active role in the development of Plant KPI’s to ensure they are being used to continually improve TCI asset manage;
What skills and experience do you need?
- Tertiary degree in Electrical Engineering or Thiess Electrical Trade Specialist; has 7 years’ experience in maintenance HV electrical repair, troubleshooting in the mining industry with minimum 3 years’ experience as Supervision HV Electrical & Radio Communication; familiar working with ERP system, preferably in JDE or TMS is advantageous; proficient in troubleshooting electrical control system; genset troubleshooting synchronizing panel troubleshooting, electrometrical control system, HV electrical equipment knowledge.
- Good leadership skill, good communication in English as well Bahasa able to communicate to all level (internal/external), good in planning and organizing job; proactive; able to work in under pressure
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply now and click on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only short listed candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply online through our web http://careers.thiess.com.au/caw/en/listing/ or send your application by email (not more than 300kb with put the job title on your subject) no later than 2 weeks from the date of publication, September 7, 2017.
At TCI, we believe it’s our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. We have grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver.