SUPERINTENDENT TSF CONSTRUCTIONS (TSF 1803022) Purna-Waktu Job1 bulan yang lalu - Pertambangan, Sumber Daya & Energi - Martabe - 205 views
This position will be based at will be based in Martabe Site, working on schedule 4 Weeks on ; 2 weeks off and reports directly to Manager TSF Construction.
The Role of the Superintendent TSF Constructions to ensuring short to medium term TSF construction targets (build stages matching rate of tails rise and budget costs) are being achieved together with the mining department in the most cost effective and optimal manner. Ensuring the technical disciplines are managing risk to an acceptable level. Integration with the operational teams and the principal TSF construction consultant site representative to deliver optimum tailings containment and civil earthworks project management. Manage site supervision from PTAR and Contractor including technical aspect of TSF Construction.
Strong collaboration with site operational departments including Mining, Processing, Mine Geology and Resource Development is essential
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience :
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of experience managing earthwork construction, contractors, mine contractors and dam consultants
- Membership of Civil Engineers Association
- POP certificate
- Certificate as Professional Engineer from reputable institution
- Civil construction and geotechnical experience in Indonesia
- Good communicator, mature in directing and development subordinate
- Proactive in safety
- Computer literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and Internet
- Superior work ethic, be able to effectively communicate with all staff and display a high degree of respect for the local people and their culture.
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph, Identity Card Number and Date of Birth by quoting the position title & code(TSF 1803022) on the email subject, not later than March 29, 2018.
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt ResourcesInformasi dari website lowongan kerja