Specialist – Computer Operations Purna-Waktu Job9 bulan yang lalu - Teknologi informasi dan komunikasi - Jakarta - 632 views
Key elements of the position include :
- Administer the central computer systems to support user requirement and provide maximum services from the network systems.
- Install and upgrade operating systems on central computer system to provide efficient operating of the computer systems.
- Provide full technical support in Windows and UNIX system management to gain maximum benefit from both servers.
- Ensure, maintain, and control UNIX and Windows for BR’s standard applications (ERP, HRMS, Safety Systems, Budget & Forecast systems, etc.) that comply with BR’s policies and procedures.
- Administer the email messaging system to ensure the system is reliable for business communication and data transfer within internal BR and with external parties
- Maintain system and network tools, including but not limited to Omniback, Glance, Melia, and Proxy, to ensure they work properly to support the needs of IT Division’s services.
- Support printer network (UNIX and Windows) to provide maximum performance of the system.
- Support Dump Terminal network to provide reliable services of relevant users.
- Administer anti-virus system to ensure that the current system is working properly and reliably to protect BR’s systems from virus threats.
- Organize and ensure data back-up is done on regular basis to prevent loss of BR’s business data in case an unexpected incident happens to the systems.
- Administer the accounts of all users to ensure that each of them has specific and appropriate access for their daily business activities and the data confidentiality is maintained.
- Tertiary qualification (S1 degree) in Commerce or Information Technology from a reputable Indonesian or International University, with 3 years’ experience in IT Management, preferably in the mining or oil and gas industry.
- Good planning and technically skills
- Strong Analytical and problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill (written & oral) in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Please send your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation) and a recent photograph, within 2 weeks after this advertising published with email (20 September 2017).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection processInformasi dari website lowongan kerja
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) adalah perusahaan yang bergerak dalam bidang pertambangan dan pemasaran batubara untuk pelanggan industri baik pasar ekspor maupun domestik.
Dari kantor pusat kami di Sangatta, Kabupaten Kutai Timur, Propinsi Kalimatan Timur dan kantor perwakilan di Jakarta, Samarinda, dan Balikpapan, KPC mengelola area konsesi pertambangan dengan luas mencapai 90.938 hektar. Dengan didukung oleh lebih dari 5.200 orang karyawan dan 21.500 personel dari kontraktor dan perusahaan terkait, KPC mampu mencapai kapasitas produck batubara mencapai lebih dari 50 juta ton per tahun.