Short Term Planning Engineer Purna-Waktu Job2 bulan yang lalu - Pertambangan, Sumber Daya & Energi - Sanggata - 169 views
A. Job Description
- Prepare short term mine plan
- Prepare periodic reports and production reconciliation as required
- Make a mine design, mine update and mine rehabilitation plan.
- Male maximum age 35 years
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Short Term Engineer
- Capability to operating Minescape software
- Knowing handling of land rehabilitation projects
- Previous management and supervisory experience in a production coal mine
- Preferably held a “POP” Mining Indonesia competency certificate
- Strong commitment to safety and high professional standards of performance
- Good communication skills, actively contribute to positive teamwork
- Willing to be placed in PT Darma Henwa, Tbk site area (Bengalon Coal Project, East Kalimantan)
PT Darma Henwa Tbk (“Darma Henwa”) was established in 1991 as general mining contractor company, listing on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in September 2007 with stock code DEWA. The Company built its reputation as a reliable mining contractor in Indonesia by effectively allocating professional management and fleets of excavators, dump trucks, bulldozers, loaders and graders to a wide range of mine associated civil works, overburden removal, output extraction and site rehabilitation. The experience gained in completing projects with leading mining clients such as Aneka Tambang at Pulau Gebe Nickel, Freeport at Timika, Billiton at Lerokis & Kali Kuning Gold and Tanito Harum at Busang & Pondok Labu Coal is an indication of success in existing projects at Bengalon, Asam Asam, Berau and Malinau. On the basis of financial restructuring and a Company-wide strategy to increase productivity, the direction forward is to target growth within an expanding Indonesian, and regional, mining resurgence.