SERVICEMAN SUPERVISOR (Assignment: Site Based) Purna-Waktu Job9 bulan yang lalu - Pertambangan, Sumber Daya & Energi - Balikpapan - 381 views
Monitor and supervise service activities to ensure service activities are conducted in a save and timely manner conform to quality of work is of a standard that optimizes availability.
- Work flexible hours to accommodate job requirements
- Min. Diploma degree with 5 years experiences in maintenance
- Having B2 driving license
- Good analytical and supervisory skills
- Good communication in English
- Possess broad knowledge in heavy equipment maintenance
- Absolutely understand periodic maintenance techniques
- Familiar in equipment specification and spare-parts
- Assist Maintenance Superintendent with the development of a work schedule including parts, materials and manpower to be incorporated in the MOS short term detailed execution plans.
- Prepare and submit the regular report required by BMP to ensure report is submitted in timely manner.
- Supervise Service Foremen activities to ensure work is technically correct and performed in a safe and cost effective manner.
- Examine and investigate all variances from target to avoid bigger lost in both cost and time consumed.
- Monitor PM schedule implementation to ensure all PM scheduled work is completed in accordance with work instructions and schedules.
- Proactively identify defects and register them via work requests in order to have an appropriate and prompt action.
- Diagnose failure symptoms and determine service requirements necessary to effectively and efficiently rectify them.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: SERVICEMAN SUPERVISOR (Assignment: Site Based) in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 20 September 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.