SENIOR RESOURCE PLANNING & OPTIMISATION ENGINEER (Assignment: Head Office - Bintaro) Purna-Waktu Job3 bulan yang lalu - Pertambangan, Sumber Daya & Energi - Jakarta - 212 views
To provide comprehensive analysis of different equipment types and brands, analysis for the selection of optimal equipment and attachment to suit our Mine Site applications. To work closely with the Asset Group to advise on equipment rental to support the Mining Business line with analysing current equipment cost performance,review and giving solution to improve equipment cost figures.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Preferebly have knowledge in mine equipment scheduling and/or mine equipment application
- Have knowledge of a continuous improvement methodology
- Min 5 years exposure to a similar role in an established mining industry
- Prepare and submit Mining equipment analysis reports as necessary
- Conducts studies to develop data required for optimal planning mining equipment, and prepares plans and schedules for acquisition and installation of equipment to meet long term and current operation requirements
- Conducts studies to accumulate information on current services, equipment capacities, current traffic data and estimated acquisition and installation costs
- Prepares modification data and cost analysis on GET, conduct trials, and make recommendations to mining department
- Work on continuous improvement in matters of mining equipment technology implementation, GET improvement and cost
- Work with Asset to get the correct specification for rental equipment as required for mining business line
- Prepare and submit Tire type/brand application matric based on working condition criteria.
- Conduct Tire Performance Analysis, Tire mismatch analysis and Tire wear analysis (abnormal/accident wear) and linked to truck performance analysis.
- Prepare report for Tire life cycle analysis and develop data required for Tire Cost analysis to support optimal planning mining operation requirements
- Conduct comprehensive studies for tire wear, which is Normal, Abnormal or accident wear and giving recommendation to minimize that happen in the future.
- Prepare report to accumulate information on current operational activity such as working environment on truck (grade resistance, rolling resistance, road construction material), payload, operational habit, etc.
To apply for this position, please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position : SENIOR RESOURCE PLANNING & OPTIMISATION ENGINEER (Assignment: Head Office - Bintaro) with application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 18 December 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.