SENIOR PERFORMANCE ANALYST Purna-Waktu Job1 tahun yang lalu - Pertambangan, Sumber Daya & Energi - Malang - 1026 views
URGENT !! – OPENING CORPORATE PLANNING @OMAN
Confidential Petrochemical Company in Oman is seeking candidates Candidates for its Corporate Planning Department as follows
SENIOR PERFORMANCE ANALYST
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- To develop the process for business analysis and provide insights leading to value maximization projects, measures within functions. Facilitation with functions and personal work that will result in delivery of the strategy and annual business plan cycle by all leaders using best practices.
- Conducting complex analysis of business trends, performance of assets and identify initiatives etc. in order to enhance the performance of the assigned functions
- Benchmarking of department/function performance against industry standards and synthesize findings.
- Cross functional integrated management of performance for assigned functions through measurement of KPIs, identifying gaps and recommending mitigation measures
- Developing and maintaining the Data Base for meeting the reporting requirements of the Management in order to make informed decisions.
- Contribute to and assist in presentations and materials development for internal and external audiences
- Personal work on feasibility studies on new projects or business improvements leading to prioritization and ranking of development and improvement projects.
- Maintain a decision support system within Orpic to organise information in order to provide insights for Management decision making.
- Challenge current business methods and identify gaps for improvement such as Quick Wins and enable such improvements
- Minimum Qualifications for this position is University degree in Engineering/ Finance/ Economics/ Business or equivalent.
- Minimum years of relevant experience are 4 in a similar role.
- Professional certifications such as CMA/ CIMA or equivalent accreditation or MBA.
- Exposure to Oil and Gas industry shall be preferred
Send your CV with subject : SENIOR PERFORMANCE ANALYST
Please download and enclosed the following form with your CV: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fmt7jr46w66eww7/CV%20COVER%20SHEET%20%28002%29.docx?dl=0
Last date of submission 9 September 2017
Maximum size 5 Mbytes, DO NOT SEND Any file in ZIP/RAR Format
We DO NOT accept any ZIP or RAR files (Compress Files) or Download Link
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED / NOTIFIED
PT BINAMANDIRI MULIARAHARJA
Jalan Kartini No.1 Malang 65111 – Indonesia.
It was started in 1987 where Mrs. Tri Astuti established the first training center in Indonesia. For several years, she had been concerned that many Indonesian workers lacked appropriate training, language and cultural knowledge, so were ill prepared to meet the challenges of working abroad. Consequently many were being exploited.
In 1989, Tri Astuti established PT Binamandiri Muliaraharja, the first Recruitment Company based in East Java Indonesia, pioneered the employment of Indonesian domestic staffs in Hong Kong. Since then Binamandiri has placed more than 40.000 Indonesian workers throughout the world in 5 continents and more than 25 countries.
Binamandiri’s commitment to pre-placement training of overseas workers has made the company a reference point to Indonesian manpower industry.
Since 1985 Binamandiri has been visited and vetted by every Minister of Manpower, other visitors have included the Minister for Women’s Empowerment, the Minister of Health, politicians from all major parties, provincial governors, overseas parliamentarians, ambassadors, governors and others. Many have been directed to Binamandiri by Indonesian Government as an example of a modern and progressive manpower agency setting standards for others to follow.
Now Binamandiri will keep enlarging its services to send qualified workers throughout the world to achieve corporate vision and missions as a “Reliable Partner in Global Workforce”