Lead Mine Planning Engineer and resources to produce mine plans & schedules based on breakdown planning from Mine Planning Head Office Team and ensure all processes and implementation based on Plan, complete with relevant system and procedures that support the mining operations to achieve Project objectives within budgetary and contractual constraints.
- Min. Bachelor degree in a mining related Engineering discipline
- Min. 4 years experiences in mining industry, including at least 2 years in Mine Planning
- Demonstrates good knowledge of Mining equipment capabilities and applications
- Experience with drill/blast and dewatering activities an advantage
- Strong experience in dozer push operation at Mining Industry
- Well developed computer skills, including their application to Mine Engineering
- Ability to use Mine Planning and Scheduling software including practical application to mining operations
- Good knowledge of best practices in Mining operations
- Good analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to detail
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Willing to work flexible hours to meet position requirements
- Willing to be placed in any Company location and travel to Project Sites as needed.
- Evaluate and analyze hazards and risks during the planning phase of the work packages in order to minimize exposure to personnel and the environment; monitor the engineer in identify that processes.
- Evaluate and analyze actual project performance related to mining activity cost and fuel cost in order to ensure project profit and loss achievement.
- Prepare detailed 3WRP (three week rolling plan) referred to monthly plan and 3MRP (three months rolling plan).
- Review Client plans and requests to ensure the requirements defined are incorporated in the works and the responsibilities allocated under the Project quality system are understood and implemented.
- Proactively identify variations to the Contract and cooperate with the Commercial Team to follow through on claiming variations.
- Contribute to the development of the Three Monthly, Monthly and other short term detailed Mine Plans to integrate with the Mining Operations.
- Provide the necessary paraments needed by the Mining operations on a continuous feedback basis to enable short term control to achieve the long term Mine Plan.
- Closely monitor work practices and output to ensure that the integrity, clarity and thoroughness of the information that is produced by the project Mine Planning function is of a high standard and relevant to the requirements.
- Maintains a strong capability in the mine planning software and ensures that mine engineering staff are similarly up to date with their skills.
- Contribute to the development of long term schedules for integration into shorter term mine plans for utilisation at Petrosea’s Mining operations (using PTP specified scheduling software).
- Monitor and coordinate engineering activities to ensure efficient production of engineering plans to meet contract program requirements.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 30 September 2017
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.