Senior HR Generalist Purna-Waktu Job4 bulan yang lalu - SDM dan Perekrutan - Jakarta - 273 views
Technical Competencies :
- Education: Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or equivalent industry experience. Prefer from at Least Bachelor Degree in Law, Psychology or Human Resources Management.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Human Resources role, exposure to generalist activities and have much knowledge that related to Industrial Relation. Having experience in Learning and Development Function will be value added
- Technical: Exposure to or understanding of HRIS systems, Demonstrated advanced understanding of Manpower legislation and regulation related to the Mining Industry, Working knowledge of Indonesian Employment Legislation, Demonstrated competence in HR Information Systems, MS Office, Lotus Notes, IPL Operating system
Core Accountabilities :
- Ensure compliance with applicable HSE Performance Standards, objectives and as well as acts, and regulations and the commitment to achieving Zero harm through behavioural based safety leadership.
- Provide support and advice to employees and midlevel managers at DNX sites throughout Indonesia in relation to all HR related processes such as: induction; probation; regulation; termination. Assist managers with the creation and/or updating of position descriptions for DNX Indonesia.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of relevant company regulation, and manpower legislation to ensure that accurate information is provided to employees. Assist the HR Manager to create HR policies where applicable. Ensure consistent application of HR policies and procedures across the business by educating employees, supervisors and managers. Particular attention to this need to be paid to employees located on our remote sites.
- Assist with the provision of HR performance metrics by collection, analysis and reporting of HR data to the HR Manager and/or Indonesian Management team. (e.g. exit interviews, ATLAS reports). Provide support for performance activities including delivering information, assist HR Manager to create performance indicator, ensure that performance system is implemented correctly.
- Ability to actively mentor and participate in on the job training of other HR team members as needed.
- Managing the payroll system. Effectively deal with payroll complaints or queries in a timely manner whilst maintaining a customer focused outlook.
- Responsible for the recruitment process for mid managers, supervisors, engineer. Providing interviews, offering letter and contract if necessary.
- Responsible for coordinating all the Labour Hired Company to comply with DNX Indonesia regulations in accordance to Human Resources Policy.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email with subject position name : Senior HR Generalist in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb no later than December 18, 2017.
We are subsidiary of Dyno Nobel Asia Pasific Limited, member of Incitec Pivot Limited
The company is part of a large multinational organization that has a successful history of over twenty years operating in Indonesia.
We provide product and services for a number of reputable Mining Contractors and Mining Owners all over Indonesia.