Senior Engineer Mine Planning (925194) (Wahana Based) Purna-Waktu Job2 bulan yang lalu - Tambang/Minyak/Gas - Satui - 64 iviews
As our next Senior Engineer Mine Planning reporting to Superintendent Mine Planning, you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results at our Wahana Coal Mine Project in South Kalimantan.
Some of your duties will include :
- Contribute to TCI Plant Objectives through the establishment and ongoing refinement of a best practice model for supporting on Lifting Equipment component;
- Provide qualitative and quantitative data of the reserve and manipulate reserve to account for mining practices; mining methods and selectivity, handling, blending and transport of coal;
- Create and maintain a schedule database for excavation and dump sequence;
- Define the equipment and time resources required for the mine and report on requirements; produce scheduling outputs for clients;
- Provide mine planning inputs for tendering new business;
- Liaise with clients and estimating to provide necessary data for pricing. In geological, you will calculate reserves and report;
- Analyze model data and prepare graphical information showing the nature of the deposit; liaise with client on preparation of working model & ensure relevant new pit data are incorporated into the next working model; reconciliation – comparison between model, survey & actual; ensure geotechnical issues are highlighted and controls implemented; design according to the best available geotechnical advice.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Mining or Geology Engineering Degree; with minimum 5 years’ experience in large open cut mining and mine engineering;
- Outstanding proficiency in geological modelling and mine planning and other general office software (Microsoft);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for both oral and written in English;
- Good understanding in mining principles, mine design concepts and mining methods; an awareness of mine operation regulatory requirements.
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply now and click on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only short listed candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply online through our web http://careers.thiess.com.au/caw/en/listing/ or send your application by email (not more than 300kb with put the job title on your subject) no later than 2 weeks from the date of publication, September 6, 2017.
At TCI, we believe it’s our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. We have grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver.