SENIOR CONTRACT ENGINEER (Assignment: Kalimantan Tengah) Purna-Waktu Job3 minggu yang lalu - Tambang/Minyak/Gas - Jakarta - 48 views
Review, monitor and control the implementation of contract’s scope of work and technical specifications, preparing tender documents with suitable conditions in order to ensure that company policies and procedures are followed in term of minimise any exposure to risk for company.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in any major.
- Min. 4 years experiences dealing with contract.
- Possess strong analytical thinking skill.
- Attention to details.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa, both verbal and written.
- Requires traveling to Project Site as required.
- Review and analyze all contracts / agreements giving input regarding the contract composition and any qualifications required in order to align terms and conditions to company’s Contracting Principles.
- Assist Project Control Superintendent in developing appropriate contractual strategies in order to maximise contract position.
- Resolve contractual issues with the Client / Vendors, including drafting formal letters and attending negotiations of a contractual nature in order to pprovide logistical support to Project Managers.
- Monitor and administer documentation of variations and claims to their scope of work and, including a running log of all contractual correspondence to settlement in order to provide contract administration support.
- Analyze and negotiate contract in order to get through to contract settlement.
- Monitor contract implementation to eensure that both, Client and company follow the contractual requirements of the contract to ensure that company is not exposed to unnecessary costs or penalties.
- Prepare contractual correspondence to the Client / Vendor.
- Maintaining and implementing HSE programs include ensuring the effectiveness of the program conforms to official standard and requirements.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 30 September 2017
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.