RISK SPECIALIST (Assignment: Head Office, Bintaro) Purna-Waktu Job2 bulan yang lalu - Tambang/Minyak/Gas - Bintaro - 99 iviews
Responsibilities include facilitating the identification of risks management and loss prevention throughout Petrosea, developing, reporting and monitoring formats on risk management issues and developing methodologies for the assessment of risks throughout the organization.
- Min Bachelor Degree in related field.
- Have min 3 years experiences in or knowledge of the Oil and Gas and/or Engineering and construction industry and/or the mining Industry an advantage.
- Knowledge of Risk Management framework and ERM process & activities
- Facilitation skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skill
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Good report writing skills
- Good English written and verbal
- Good knowledge of or preferably hold certification in the Risk Management area.
- Assist Superior in championing the establishment of ERM and maintaining & developing the ERM framework.
- Maintains all the materials used in the ERM workshops. Coordinates ERM activities, participates and records the risk identified and the risk rating.
- Prepares the appropriate risk reports and consolidates the reporting of risks.
- Maintains and issues all Risk Management Procedures. Prepares training materials on risk management processes.
- Monitor, evaluate and challenge Company success in managing its risks. Provide recommendation for improvements to the ERM system.
- Maintain and update Risk Registers. Follow-up on risk management action items.
- Provide recommendation changes to policies, procedures, workshop materials, and facilitation process.
- Assist Superior in all necessary tasks to ensure that ERM is functioning properly.
- Maintaining and implementing HSE programs including ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to HSE standard and regulations.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: RISK SPECIALIST (Assignment: Head Office, Bintaro) in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 20 September 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.