Recruiter Purna-Waktu Job6 bulan yang lalu - SDM dan Perekrutan - Jakarta - 451 views
Job Description :
- Will handle recruitment to fulfill the man power from user.
- Handle recruitmen process : Create recruitment plan, administration selection / searching candidates, screening candidates resume and job application,conduct interview and preintrvie,psikotest,deliver the result to user.
- Create recruitment report.
- Sourcing candidate for vacant position or database by social media, job posting, etc.
- Monitoring administration process from selection, offering, medical check up.
- Selection process : sourcing activities, psychology test, interview, medical check up arrangemet.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master degree in Psychology.
- Min. 3 (two) year experience of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Mining Prosedur, HSE prosedur, Business process, prosedur assessment, Experience using recruitment advertisement tools.
- Do the psychological test (conductand interview candidates.
- Minumum GPA : 3.00 or equipvalent.
- Required Skill (s) : Good Comunication, Good attitude.
- Male, Max 40 years old.
PT Darma Henwa Tbk (“Darma Henwa”) was established in 1991 as general mining contractor company, listing on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in September 2007 with stock code DEWA. The Company built its reputation as a reliable mining contractor in Indonesia by effectively allocating professional management and fleets of excavators, dump trucks, bulldozers, loaders and graders to a wide range of mine associated civil works, overburden removal, output extraction and site rehabilitation. The experience gained in completing projects with leading mining clients such as Aneka Tambang at Pulau Gebe Nickel, Freeport at Timika, Billiton at Lerokis & Kali Kuning Gold and Tanito Harum at Busang & Pondok Labu Coal is an indication of success in existing projects at Bengalon, Asam Asam, Berau and Malinau. On the basis of financial restructuring and a Company-wide strategy to increase productivity, the direction forward is to target growth within an expanding Indonesian, and regional, mining resurgence.