Project, Planning & Control (PPC) Engineer Purna-Waktu Job2 bulan yang lalu - Tambang/Minyak/Gas - Serang - 97 iviews
- Male, with max. Age 35 years old
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Mechanical / Computer)
- Min. Experience 3 years in the same position.
- Having knowledge and understanding of the drawings and specifications, general contract and subcontract documents, materials, means and methods
- High integrity, loyal, good teamwork, good leadership and attitude.
- Excellent in Ms. Projecy, Ms. Office & Autocad.
- Willing to be located in Serang, West Java
If you are confident that you meet our requirements, please submit your application up to 2 weeks with complete CV, certificates, expected salary and indicating the job position by e-mail : Project, Planning & Control (PPC) Engineer no later than 20 September 2017
Please visit our website at www.timas.com
We started a small company, PT. Timas Suplindo has succeeded to firmly establish itself and has completed the construction of many major plants in Indonesia.
Establish 1992 with only 50 personnel, we have now turned into one big solid family - supported by more 1.000 employees, professional experts and able resources. Our existence and achievement over the past 20 years has enriched us with the experience, knowledge and the capability to overcome any challenge,
obstacles and barriers in many EPCI projects.
PT. Timas Suplindo provides a full range EPCI and end-to-end solutions, including design, detail engineering, material procurement, fabrication project management, construction, compliance support, commisioning, startup and operator training. And with decades of EPCI experience to our credit, we know exactly how to optimize each project's requirements - which consequently help to minimized cost, shorten schedule, avoid redundancies and reduce the client's risk.
To support our rapid growth in 1993, PT. Timas Suplindo established a fabrication workshop on Jl. Raya Serang KM. 72, Banten. The workshop is equipped with reliable machines and highly experienced personnel in the fabrication of Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Air Coolers, Food Grade Tanks and other various equipments.