PROJECT MANAGER (Mining) (Permanent Employee - Site Based) Purna-Waktu Job1 minggu yang lalu - Tambang/Minyak/Gas - Jakarta - 30 iviews
Plan, direct and control all aspects of the Project, in accordance with Company Policy and procedures, to maximise EBT achieved, whilst ensuring all contract requirements are well delivered and comply with HSE and CSR policy.
- Min. Bachelor degree in mining or sufficient experience to provide the necessary expertise.
- Min. 10 years previous experiences in managing mining project and a demonstrable understanding of basic operational excellence in mining project and mining project management.
- Min. 7 years experiences in managerial position on a mining project.
- Holder of POM (minimum) / POU (preferred).
- Ability to understand and protect contract & commercial interests.
- Having a high commitment to Health, Safety, and Environment.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia & English, both written and verbal.
- Good communication and strong leadership skills.
- Good computer skills, familiar with mining and mine planning software.
- Maintaining and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the programs conform to HSE standard and regulations.
- Foster a safety culture, including Zero Incidents & BBS (Behavior Based Safety) program and responsible for all safety aspects within the mining areas of the Project.
- Direct and synergize all projects’ department to contribute to and align with project’s productivity goals.
- Monitor and ensure the implementation of operational excellence and adhere to the principles of productivity & cost effectiveness to beat the project budget.
- Manage, monitor, and review the preparation and implementation of Project Budgets and Forecasts.
- Foster a culture of Continuous Improvement and Lead the implementation of project improvement to support operations and achieve EBT target.
- Establish and manage long term partnership with Client and ensure the achievement of Client’s target and other requirements.
- Actively control and manage the Workforce, including training and other employee productivity program.
- Establish to maintain and manage all stakeholders interests to ensure harmonious and cooperative relationships in industrial relations, community relations and staff welfare in all aspects of the project.
- Manage the preparation of Claims, Variations, Monthly Reports & documentation related to disputes with Client / Suppliers and ensure all processes are done in a timely manner.
- Support PM as required in any negotiations with Client / Suppliers and ensure all operations are comply to contract.
- Coordinate and monitor subcontract activities to ensure that they will support the achievement of Project aims and the support of Project objectives.
- Manage all statutory permits and approvals as required to proceed with the Project and ensure all permits and formalities are complete and valid in coordination with Client.
- Support PM with the mobilisation & establishment of the Project, including any fleet and infrastructure expansion that may be required during the Project (including manpower fulfillment in accordance with approved organisation charts) and ensure project start-up as per plan.
To apply for this position, please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position : PROJECT MANAGER (Mining) (Permanent Employee - Site Based) with application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 18 December 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.