Procurement Supervisor Purna-Waktu Job2 tahun yang lalu - Transportasi & Logistik - Melak - 1744 views
Preferred qualifications :
- Broad knowledge and exposure on the Mining Project.
- Understands best practice mine planning processes and the ability to drive the establishment of required underground planning systems and approaches.
- Ability to think creatively to develop multiple, workable options for the mining environment.
- Has a good understanding of Project Management standards and their application
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, communication and motivating skills.
- According to the schedule and requirements of the project, assistant to set up a system for procurement, assistant to making special purchasing plan. Assistant to establish procedures for the selection and method of appointment of supplier.
- Advising on appropriate contract packaging, tendering procedures, procurement methods and including liaising with internal legal team and lawyers.
- Initiating and co-ordinating QS consultants and internal teams in the preparation and issuance of all tender documents.
- Assistant to qualify GC/NSC/Consultant before purchasing and contracting. Co-ordinating with the consultants on the preparation of enquiry and pre-qualification documents, participating at interviews and ensuring assessment scores and performance reports and recommendations on the list of tenderers are submitted by GC/NSC/Consultant for approval by MWW.
- Work with planning team, assistant to prepare procuement planning, indentify the long lead time goods. Control the lead time of each goods.
- Perform inspection work with QA/QC team during manufacture or delivery.
- Assistant to control and monitor custom clearance process of goods. Assistant to manage and control inventory of materials.
- Assistant to expediting related orders as per schedule of project.
- Coordinate with the construction management team, assistant to control the logistics and delivery of the goods.
- Coordinate with contract management team, assistant to manage purchase order and contract.
- Work with document control team to control related procurement documents such as invoices and receipts of the goods.
Specific Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Required language(s) English
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, AutoCad
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in [Specialization] or equivalent.
Applicants will be flexible individuals who can work under pressure in order to meet deadlines. In addition, excellent communication skills, along with demonstrated people management skills are essential.
Please send detailed resume in 1 file (on PDF format or Word document) not more than 300kb including recent photograph, to express your interest for above positions by email. Not later than 14 September 2017.Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
Full scale exploration at the site began in 2008 and currently conducting pre-mining preparation for initial production in early 3Q14.
GBU has partnered with Peabody Coal Trade Asia Pte. to facilitate the offake of majority of its coal production. Others have shown interest in similar partnerships to offtake GBU coal.
GBU understands the dynamic and complexities of operating a mine. Thus, the shareholder and management have stressed the importance for strategic planning in the organization:
Quality infrastructure development to capture value creation throughout mining supply chain
Master and operational planning
Balancing short‐term business requirements and long‐term financial goals
Building up pool of human capital through unique culture of value proposition