PROCUREMENT MANAGER (Assignment: Balikpapan) Purna-Waktu Job5 bulan yang lalu - Transportasi & Logistik - Balikpapan - 397 views
Direct and control the procurement function activities in order to ensure efficient and economical operation of the department, conforming with the established goals and objectives to accomplish corporate profit, growth and investment return as well as procedural compliance and commercial accountability
- Min. Bachelor degree in any diciplines
- Min. 10 years of related experiences preferably in Mining, Construction or Oil and Gas company
- Able to work under pressure and develop and maintain effective purchasing control mechanis
- Able to prepare, justify and administer a budget.
- Able to administer contract management
- Able to establish policies and procedures and evaluate program efectiveness.
- Develop and maintain procurement strategy for the department to ensure best value is achieved for the short to long terms for company, whilst it ensures surety of supply and develops strong partner type relationships with key suppliers.
- Analyze & monitoring procurement activities starting with the forecasting & managing supplier database in order to achieve company operations effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinate and negotiate framework for Preferred Vendor Agreements (PVA) & Capex to ensure the majority of the spend is conducted under this framework.
- Managing contract creation, execution, and analysis for the purpose of maximizing financial and operational performance and minimizing risk.
- Develop and maintain supplier appraisal techniques and continually conduct supplier rationalization programmes to ensure supplier overall performance.
- Develop process operational plans in generate contract and service order in order to support organization business performance.
- Establish Procurement policy, procedures and standards that are complied with the industry standards and regulations in order to support company’s operations effectively and efficiently.
- Monitor and review local business initiative and alligning the implementation with user (business line) to develop the business migration program.
- Develop and maintain a formal system for vendor/contractor rating and conduct regular vendor/contractor assessments to ensure data updated.
- Monitor and liase with internal and external audit to ensure that audit in the procurement function are conducted in a regular and timely manner and that any NCR’s are efficiently closed out.
- Lead, coach and manage subordinate including recruitment and provide a proper development plan for them in order to maintain subordinate in attract, motive and retain.
Petrosea is supported by its main shareholder, PT Indika Energy Tbk., an integrated Indonesian energy company, providing its customers with integrated energy solutions through its complementary investments in the areas of energy resources, energy services and energy infrastructure.