PROCESSING TRAINER (03-PRT) Purna-Waktu Job8 bulan yang lalu - Manajemen / Manajemen Senior - Ambon - 362 iviews
Processing Trainer role is support the smooth and efficient of the ore processing and production functions at Wetar Copper Project, optimising staff performance through skill and competency development while ensuring all safety and production targets are met complying with Company standards, guideliness and procedures. This position will be based in Wetar Copper Project site with 4 weeks onsite and 2 weeks offsite roster.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Male, age 25 - 40 years old
- Minimum education level is high school degree
- Certified as Trainer by recognized training provider.
- At least 8-10 years relevant experience in mineral processing operations with at least 5 years experience in similar role.
- Detailed knowledge of and experience in use of competency development process and techniques.
- Experience in team building, facilitating team projects and continuous improvement techniques.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- A good level of computer skill (excel, word, etc)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good planning and organising skills.