PROCESS PLANT MAINTENANCE PLANNER (CODE: PPMP-II/17) Purna-Waktu Job11 bulan yang lalu - Pertambangan, Sumber Daya & Energi - Manado - 516 views
Manage all the maintenance weekly planning/schedules for the whole process plant for all disciplines – fixed plant mechanical, mobile plant mechanical, electrical, and instrumentation. Provide accurate, safe work instructions that can be understood, together with suitable spare parts, coordinated & delivered in a timely manner.
- Implement weekly planning and scheduling process
- Facilitate weekly schedule meeting with appropriate maintenance and production personnel.
- 3. Require accurate scopes of work for the weekly schedule.
- Manage the non-outage maintenance backlog by ensuring all work orders completed are closed and ensure all relevant history information is entered in the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system.
- Deliver feasible and well-prepared weekly schedule to be delivered to supervisors (and other stakeholders) on time and in line with business objectives.
- Prepare long term and short term scheduled maintenance shut down plans for process plant in line with operational requirements and budget constraints
- Prepare high quality work orders by attaching appropriate work and safety procedures and a detailed work scope.
- Help in preparing the maintenance budget.
- Monitor and control all spares required for the weekly schedule and liaise with the spares planner.
- Maintain all maintenance manuals, equipment documentation and ensure they are present and up-to-date.
- Monitor & Maintain the Integrity of Condition Monitoring System.
- Trade Qualification in Mechanical or Electrical discipline.
- Post trade planning certificate or equivalent will be highly regarded.
- Has high computer skills and fluent in all the main Microsoft suits including Excel, Word, Project and Access.
- Has minimum of 5 years practical trades experience in metallurgical fixed plant environment (min. of 3 years experience of Maintenance Planning in metallurgical fixed plant environment and minimum of 2 years of Supervisory experience in a metallurgical fixed plant).
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of at least 2 years as a maintenance planner.
- Able to operate PRONTO or main frame maintenance package systems training.
- Has Maintenance Planner certification is an advantage.
- Able to communicate English - written and spoken .
- Has Indonesian drivers license (SIM A).
- Able to demonstrate the awareness of corporate safety & environmental