Reporting to the Senior Maintenance Manager, the Planning And Reliability Superintendent will assume responsibility for the overall management of the planning and reliability functions within the process plant. This position will be responsible for workforce of planners and engineers and be responsible for identifying and implementing reliability improvements and ensuring effective planning practices are established and maintained.
- Provide motivation and leadership to employees and contractors to promote a professional, vigorous and safe working environment
- Prepare annual maintenance budget and regularly review and report against maintenance budgets
- Monitor materials and component usage, ensuring availability for work execution; direct and manage critical spare review; direct the weekly planning meetings and shutdown meetings to ensure effective plans are developed; develop long term maintenance plans and strategies; coordinate and work with the maintenance department to continually improve quality of ‘pm’ and ‘standard job’ documents.
- Review, analyse and report downtime data and propose remedial action and coordinate rectification work as necessary; develop and maintain a root cause failure analysis philosophy and strategy, with the objective of understanding the failure modes and consequently, adapt the maintenance strategies and activities to prevent reoccurances; optimize systems to identify plant/asset criticalities and mitigate failure; lead the implementation of initiatives of continues improvement; develop and manage the condition based monitoring program, including oil analysis, vibration, thermograhphy, NDT,QA/QC.
- Hold regular communication meeting with direct report; carry out formal performance reviews or discussions with each direct report at agreed intervals; monitor the training needs for the section; ensure that field –based competency based training assessments for the supervision as required.
- Direct the preparation of the monthly report; coordinate the preparation of standard rebuild procedures and specifications for all repetitive rebuild work.
- Graduated from relevant Engineering discipline e.g. Maintenance Management and Reliability, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Fluent in English, spoken and writen
- Has several years engineering experience in an industrial environment, preferably mining, but construction and other heavy industries including oil and gas, cement or manufacturing would be considered. Some of this experience must have been in a supervisory role.
- At least 3 years as either a senior reliability engineer or planner
- Detailed understanding and familiarity with reliability centered maintenance (RCM), proactive maintenance planning, scheduling and tasks and other standard planning and reliability activities
- Advance understanding and previous experience of computerized maintenance management system preferably PRONTO
- Familiar with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, or similar
- Has Indonesian driver’s license.
- Able to demonstrate the awareness of corporate safety & environmental.
Applicants who are qualified and residing in Surrounded Village of PT. MSM, North Sulawesi will be our priority. Please submit your application letter, CV, Education Credentials, ID Card (KTP) and recent photograph not later than 15th March 2018.
(Put the job code on your subject email)
Maximum file attachment by email : 500kb