PLANNER PLANT - 925448 (Melak) Purna-Waktu Job2 bulan yang lalu - Tambang/Minyak/Gas - Melak - 102 iviews
Some of your duties will include :
- Contribute to TCI Plant objectives through the establishment and ongoing refinement of a best practice model for supporting on plant maintenance planning related issues
- Coordinating the component forecasting with OEM’s, workshop and sites and ensure the component availability are well managed
- Manage the component routable stock/ inventory and manage the component allocation
- Monitoring and follow up the condition monitoring of components to make sure the availability component, plan and allocation is effective and efficient
- Ensure JDE is fully understood and data planning or component manage properly
- Ensure plant related systems are clearly understood and used to support planning related issues
What skills and experience do you need?
- Tertiary degree in mechanical engineering or Thiess apprentice or extensive crane related experience; requires a minimum 5 years’ professional experience in similar role as Planner in maintenance and planning in the mining industry; familiar with Heavy Equipment’s and have working knowledge of mining equipment components and experience in safe work practices; have skills in planning component methods, principles and technique; have a good analysis and reporting skills;
- Good communication in English as well Bahasa; computer literate; high initiative, performance driven; good planning skill with capability of managing relationship and develop others; able to communicate to all level (internal/external), proactive; able to work in under pressure.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply now and click on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only short listed candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply online through our web http://careers.thiess.com.au/caw/en/listing/ or send your application by email (not more than 300kb with put the job title on your subject) no later than 2 weeks from the date of publication, September 7, 2017.
At TCI, we believe it’s our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. We have grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver.