PLANNER PLANT –- 925387 Purna-Waktu Job3 bulan yang lalu - Tambang/Minyak/Gas - Kotabaru Hilir - 86 iviews
Some of your duties will include:
- Ensure time sheet Plant manpower recorded and submmited correctly and timelines.
- Ensure Planning department goals are achieved in component Management.
- Review, update and correct all component backlog work orders in JDE for your designated machines.
- Condition monitoring matrixes are reviewed after every service and the JDE condition monitoring code updated
- Ensuring all authorized components has a work order raised with an appropriate planned date (Schedule Start Date).
- Liaise with stores where planned dates need to be adjusted when components are not available. Highlighting to your supervisor any detrimental effects this will have on the component.
- As required offer feedback to senior planning supervisor when Planning and condition monitoring systems are not working for your equipment.
- As required provides the workshop planners component information they may require for their area.
- Ensure all component requirements are updated, forecast 3 month component plan can be completed the last week in every month base on standard form and updated biweekly.
- Ensure Plant asset Register is kept up to date
- Coordination with CM to monitoring WO for component from SOS Alert and need to be action.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Tertiary degree in mechanical engineering or Thiess apprentice or extensive crane related experience; requires a minimum 5 years’ professional experience in similar role as Planner Component in maintenance and planning in the mining industry; familiar with Heavy Equipment’s and have working knowledge of mining equipment components and experience in safe work practices; have skills in planning component methods, principles and technique; have a good analysis and reporting skills;
- Good communication in English as well Bahasa; computer literate; high initiative, performance driven; good planning skill with capability of managing relationship and develop others; able to communicate to all level (internal/external), proactive; able to work in under pressure.If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply online through our
- Senakin Based
Exp :10 Agustus 2017
Thiess is the world’s largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.