PAYROLL SPECIALIST Purna-Waktu Job4 bulan yang lalu - Akunting - Jakarta - 295 views
Processes the calculation of employee salaries and benefits, including other administrative tasks related to HR personnel matters.
MAIN TASKS :
- Checking and recording employee absenteeism from project or head office, then perform monthly salary & benefit calculation with precise and accurate.
- Checking the validity and recording the list of bank account numbers owned by employees in the project or head office so that salaries can be transferred to each bank account.
- Record the employee NPWP list and ensure that employees already have a NPWP so as not to be subject to sanctions tax.
- Calculate and check the tax calculation Pph21 is accurate and accurate in accordance with applicable tax laws.
- Make BPJS Employment and BPJS Health reports and make payments so that employees’ rights are met well.
- Conduct calculation of layoffs based on the applicable Labor Act.
- Check and recite employee and family medical receipt claims and check the validity of the receipt.
- Checking the remaining ceiling of treatment (outpatient & inpatient, glasses) of employees and family to match the number of claims made (head office).
- Checking the remaining leave when an employee is applying for leave and ensuring that the employee is entitled to his / her right of leave.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in payroll and HR administration.
- Preferably Supervisor or Officer Senior specializing in Payroll and Benefit.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Bagi anda yang memiliki KUALIFIKASI tersebut di atas dapat mengirimkan Surat Lamaran Lengkap beserta CV, dengan mencantumkan Posisi yang dilamar sebagai Subjek email : PAYROLL SPECIALIST, dan dikirimkan sebelum tanggal 13 Desember 2017.Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
Our mining services are being delivered to various small, medium and large scale mining projects, each utilizing a combination of local knowledge and international experience. We offer practical solutions delivered in an environment of close co-operation with our clients and all stakeholders to ensure we provide competitive, innovative and high quality services with a positive impact on local communities and the wider natural environment. Our skilled and motivated employees are our key asset in who we are and what we do.