Officer Account Payable – 925454 (Jakarta Based) Purna-Waktu Job2 bulan yang lalu - Tambang/Minyak/Gas - Jakarta - 135 iviews
Some of your duties will include :
- Monthly GL reconciliation code Company Code
- Back up for daily banking transaction : FX deal, overnight placement, bank guarantee/letter of credit arrangement, system admin
- Research – unmatched invoices; WHT (APWF key areas)
- Back up for DTE, SUP and Matching
- Administration assistance on corporate credit card settlement, and FX variance journal entry
What skills and experience do you need?
- Minimum Diploma Degree in Accounting or Finance with one year experience in the same field
- Strong knowledge in Accounting process; Good analytical skill, fast learner and ability to work independent
- Willing to work long hours at the weekend or even on the national holidays when required
- Computer literate and good English communication skill both in verbal and written
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
.If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply online through our web http://careers.thiess.com.au/caw/en/listing/ or send your application by email not more than 300kb with put the job title on your subject : Officer Account Payable – 925454 (Jakarta Based) no later than 2 weeks from the date of publication (September 22, 2017).
At TCI, we believe it’s our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. We have grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver.