MINING MANAGER (CODE : MM-IX/17) (Location : Toka Tindung Site) Purna-Waktu Job1 tahun yang lalu - Pertambangan, Sumber Daya & Energi - Manado - 1041 views
Role Purpose :
To ensure the successful mining operation of the Toka Tindung Gold Mine, maintain and improve the safety and productivity of the Mining Department and optimise the utilisation of equipment and manpower to an industry accepted standard.
Duties and Responsibilities
Accountable for production, and the occupational health and safety of employees.
1. Major responsibility statements & KPIs (describes the results and objectives for the position)
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures & statutory requirements as well as ensure mining physicals are achieved as per FY physicals budget
- Undertake specific projects and coordinate construction, adjustment of schedules, mining equipment, machinery and consumables.
- Use analysis and implementation of cost reduction initiatives.
- Conduct Production Monitoring, Performance reporting, annual budget preparation, weekly, monthly, quarterly and Annual forecast review and preparation.
- Manage onsite HR issues effectively.
2. Safety And Statutory
- Immediately report any accident, injury or dangerous or potentially dangerous circumstances which may occur or arise in the conduct of the works.
- Act immediately on notification rectify any unsafe situation irrespective that the action may result in a loss of production and that the requirements of the relevant Mining Regulations and Act are adhered to.
- Ensure administration of the Site Health and Safety Management Plan and Administer the requirements under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Carry out statutory inspections and reports.
3. Production and Development
- Detailed organisation and planning of the operation, on a weekly basis.
- Attend daily and weekly planning sessions to encompass the mining and maintenance and processing schedules.
- Carry out the forward planning required for the daily operation of mining equipment and its ancillaries.
- Monitor and report on mining conditions
- Monitor the excavation and stope performance and dimensions on a routine basis and make alterations as appropriate.
- Review shift production with the Mining contractor at the end of shift and ensure effective review of the mining process is being undertaken by the Mining team as frequently as required.
Internal and External Relationships :
GM Operations: Staff
Local Community: Stakeholders
Unions: Regulatory authorities
1. Employee Relations and Training
- Ensure compliance with the employer’s legal obligation and the conditions under which they work.
- Oversee the recruitment of personnel and ensure adequate induction.
- Develop and maintain good relations with peers and foster a team relationship with the workforce through open and honest discussion and communications.
- Complete performance reviews quarterly in accordance with company requirements and ensure each employee is inducted as per site standards.
- Ensure each employee is trained and competent in the task asked to perform and ensure that where training of the employee is required.
- To identify and train suitable candidates to eventually fill the position of mining manager
5. Financial Management
- Monitor financial trends in production and development and Immediately report any significant budget variances to the appropriate area or operations
- Monitor costing and expenditure at site level Forecast budget expenditure including major operational and capital expense.
- Ensure KPI and operational reports are completed each month.
- Work closely with the GMO & CFO in managing costs, revenues and preparing accurate budgets and forecasts
Requirements and Qualification :
- Degree or Diploma in Mining Engineering
- A minimum 15 year experiences in Mining Management, having experiences in Gold Mining Industry will be most advantage.
- Computer literate on related software and application.
Employees with the above qualification may apply. Please send your updated CV and recent colored photograph to HR PT.MSM/TTN PO. BOX 1550 Manado, or email by putting title of the job and code on the Email Subject : MINING MANAGER (CODE : MM-IX/17) with maximum file attached not more than 250kb. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Application letter receive not later than 12 September 2017.Informasi dari website lowongan kerja