MINING FOREMAN (Permanent Employee : Site Based) Purna-Waktu Job1 minggu yang lalu - Tambang/Minyak/Gas - Jakarta - 39 iviews
Provides first level of supervision over a several mining sections of the mining production resources at the mine projects to achieve the production targets and objectives of the project in accordance with the project parameters and guidelines.
- Min High School Graduate.
- Min 3 years as Mining Operator Lead Hand for High Scholl graduate and 1 year as Mining Foreman for Mining Engineer graduate.
- Familier with Dozer Push Method.
- Good Command in English.
- May be required to work flexible hours to meet project requirement.
- Responsible to implement short term detailed mine execution plans at the position level using the BMP process and to provide the necessary production parameters needed by BMP on a continuous feedback basis to enable short term control to achieve the long term mine plan.
- Supervise the performance of operators, technicians. Lead hands and unskilled personnel in the Mining operations in the shift by shift BMP process using short term variance.
- Monitor and control mining production and productivity on an hourly basis including loading / unloading point to ensure smooth day to day operations.
- Ensure a good communication and relationship with Client representative at Pit area.
- Responsible to mine execution plans and necessary production and safety targets, understand the daily, weekly and monthly plans and targets, make sure clear understanding from subordinates.
- Communicate with workshop in regards to repairing downed equipment and assistance in a timely manner to ensure scheduled PM equipment is given to Maintenance team on time.
- Ensure strong disciplinary procedures are enforced and followed consistently, assist to manage the crew manpower and make sure the right people are in the right places doing the right things.
- Monitor dewatering activities, Pit Services and day works, these are 3 primary focus areas in and outside of the Pit, ensure these are monitored at all times.
- Minimise exposure to personnel and the environment by identifying hazards and risks during the planning phase of the work packages and Implement all safety procedures, rules and regulations and statutory regulations in accordance with the Safety Management Plan.
To apply for this position, please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position : MINING FOREMAN (Permanent Employee : Site Based) with application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 18 December 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.