Ensure short term mine plan applied in daily mine operations, regarding to Pit & Dump design and sequence targets, and provide quick solutions on any operational problems on daily mine activities, aligned with current mine plan, in order to ensure productivity unit targets achievement.
- Min bachelor degree in Mining Engineering.
- Min 2 (two) years experience in mining industry.
- Familiar with mine planning and scheduling software.
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving skill.
- Good communication and coordination skill.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Willing to work flexible hours to meet project requirements.
- Willing to be placed in all company site offices.
- Ensure short term mine plan applied in daily mine operations, regarding to Pit & Dump design and sequence targets, in order to achieve productivity unit targets.
- Provide quick solutions on any operational problems on daily mine activities, aligned with current mine plan, in order to ensure productivity unit targets achievement.
- Ensure daily meeting and hand over shift are well coordinated regarding to shift and daily plans (fleet position and mine sequence).
- Analyse and identify engineering problems in order to propose solutions and expedite actions regarding the client agreement where necessary, as a mediator to the client.
- Support and cooperate with site survey team in order to analyse progress surveys and haul profile surveys.
- Evaluate and analyse production performance data related to productivity, utilisation, and availability in order to ensure mine planning achievement.
- Coaching and mentoring of graduate mining engineers, mining engineers and technical assistants in order to provide technical support.
- Identify hazards and risks during the planning phase of the work packages in order to minimise exposure to personnel and the environment.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 31 Oktober 2017
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.