MINE PLANNING ENGINEER Purna-Waktu Job2 bulan yang lalu - Pertambangan, Sumber Daya & Energi - Jakarta - 132 views
- To ensure the completion of projects on time and within budget and to the required standard of quality, meeting the needs of both the company and clients.
- To provide competent and professional short and long term planning functions to ensure the targets set by the projects are met on time.
- To manage the operations of the mine planning, general engineering, costing and environmental department.
- Bachelor degree in mining engineer.
- Minimum 7 years experience as senior engineer in coal & mineral operation project.
- Experience in mine design concepts and operations in mining, scheduling and planning.
- Has knowledge and familiar in mine planning and survey related software such as Minescape, Minex, Surpac, Map info, Autocad.
- Understanding Drill and blasting activities, cost control system, explosive usage and procedures, AMI codes standards and RTKPL Procedures.
- Good communication skill: written & Verbal.
- Preferably held a “POM” Mining Indonesia competency certificate
- Willing to travel or be located at Sumatera, Kalimantan area, and all around Indonesia
Please submit your application letter complete with CV in English, recent photograph and expected salary no later than December 21, 2017.
PT Lobunta Kencana Raya is a well-established mining & civil contractor company.