MINE ENGINEERING MANAGER (Permanent Employee – Site Based) Purna-Waktu Job1 minggu yang lalu - Tambang/Minyak/Gas - Jakarta - 33 iviews
Plan, develop, implement and improve mine plannning system, procedures and resources in order to support mining projects in term of technical services expertise for optimizing company’s mining operation.
- Min. Bachelor degree, preferably in mining engineering.
- With at least 10 years mine experience and minimum 3 years in managerial position.
- Excellent communication both in English & Indonesian.
- Outstanding analysis skills.
- Strong capability / exposure to mine planning softwares.
- Control, monitor and liase with Project Managers to foster efficient mining operations through competent Technical services skills and disciplines.
- Control, monitor and liase with project manager in communicate ideas, systems, designs, procedures and standards in mining operation to ensure the adherence of those new policies.
- Develop and monitor monthly reporting format for the Mining business line and coordinate the timely completion by all Project Managers to ensure monthly reporting timeliness and conform with standard format.
- Provide support to all tenders / proposals prepared by the Mining business line to ensure the reliability of all tenders / proposals prior to submission.
- Coach and mentor of technical support staff and key national staff in order to assist them understand and manage the technical implications within contracts.
- Monitor, support and liase with HR department to Facilitate the graduate development program in order to participate in developing new talents.
To apply for this position, please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position : MINE ENGINEERING MANAGER
(Permanent Employee – Site Based) with application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 18 December 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.