MAINTENANCE FOREMAN (Assignment: Site Based) Purna-Waktu Job2 bulan yang lalu - Tambang/Minyak/Gas - Balikpapan - 92 iviews
Monitor and coordinate mechanics daily activities to ensure mechanic work is performed in a technically correct and efficient manner, conform to company’s standard and policies.
- Proactive safety attitude
- Min. 3 years experiences as a mechanic
- Min. High School degree
- Implement short term detailed mine execution plans using the BMP (Business Mining Petrosea) process and provide the necessary production parameters needed by BMP on a continuous feedback basis in order to enable short term control in achieving the long term mine plan.
- Monitor and communicate maintenance rectification instructions to subordinates in a clear and defined manner to ensure that rectification instructions are well implemented.
- Prepare and submit reporting required by BMP in a timely manner.
- Communicate and Monitor safety procedures implementation in work environment and process in order to maintain safety awareness at all times and adhere to Petrosea guidelines and regulations in this respect.
- Review and analyze of failure to plant, monitor degradation and report pending equipment failure for compilation into backlog.
- Monitor and maintain Work Order (WO) to ensure Work Order information is processed in accordance with BMP.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: MAINTENANCE FOREMAN (Assignment: Site Based) in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 20 September 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.