Line Borer (Line Boring Machinist) Purna-Waktu Job10 bulan yang lalu - Pertambangan, Sumber Daya & Energi - Jayapura-Papua - 487 views
Key Responsibilities :
- All aspects (Machine, repair, reclaim, and manufacture various components) of line boring predominately on heavy mining and earth moving equipment.
- Interpret work orders, drawings, and blueprints.
- Ability to operate line bore and bore tec. (Field Service).
- Detect and report defective equipment, materials and/or faulty operations to supervisor.
- Responsibility to prevent damages due to mistakes or carelessness to equipment or materials.
- Set up line boring equipment without supervision.
Who we are looking for :
- Minimum 5-7 years’ line boring experience on mining equipment.
- Experienced as Line Borer/Machinist - Overseas
- Advanced understanding of component structural integrity and metallurgy.
- Hold Certificate:
o Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) Certificate
o Fitter/Machinist/Mechanical Engineering Trade Certificate
o Valid International Heavy Equipment Driver License
o IELTS Test Result
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen
- AWS Welding Certifications 3G (FC3) 4G (FC4) 1/16" unlimited thickness.
- Indonesian preferred
- Passport Validity : Minimum March 2019
Technical Skill Requirement :
- MSHA Certified (Field Service)
- Forklift Task Trained
- Fire Extinguisher Task Trained
- Confined Space Task Trained
- LOTO Task Trained
- Fall Protection Task Trained
- Crane Task Trained
Will be placed in Papua New Guinea.
Duration contract is 12 months.
Rotation 5 weeks ON 2 weeks OFF, depends on project deadline.
Salary is AUD 350 day at gross with 40% tax.
Paid for days worked only, no pay during leave period off.
Please send your CV, Diploma, Work Certificate and related documents in email no later than September 5, 2017
Put the “Position Title : Line Borer (Line Boring Machinist) ” as subject email.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted on the next step.
Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. We have a global network with local market knowledge in 97 locations around the world.