LIFTING OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR (Assignment: Sorong, Papua) Purna-Waktu Job11 bulan yang lalu - Manajemen / Manajemen Senior - Jayapura-Papua - 509 views
Running safe working practices in any work activity. Warehouse function accordance with requirements of company procedures and requirements of agreed contracts between POSB and Customers/ Clients. Communicate well with colleagues and superiors as well as having a clear and precise understanding of each role and functions of subordinates before giving work instructions. Responsible for supervises and coordinates all activities with personnel and equipment engaged in erecting and operating machines used to hoist, lift, convey and move any equipment or material. Including maintains and upkeeps all maintenance and certification records on all lifting machinery and equipment.
- Must have skill and knowledge in rigging works.
- Possess appropriate and valid Rigging Certification from Migas.
- Preferable local (Sorong) applicants.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in heavy equipment movement, loading / unloading materials, offload / backload materials from / to vessel.
- Proven experience as supervisor in rigging and lifting area or relevant.
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field.
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Understands mechanical availability and planning of repairs.
- Understands POSB & Asset requirements and production targets.
- Diploma/Certificate in first line management or relevant field.
- OPITO LCP Assessment or EAL Certificate of Competency Level 2 A+B+C or ECITB Level 3 Moving Loads or CPCS appointed Person (onshore Crane Operations)
- Responsible for maintain tidiness, cleanliness of the work place (housekeeping).
- Conducting pre-start briefing before carrying out the work.
- Ensuring and preparation hazard analysis (JHA) for each activity to be undertaken.
- Report any accidents that occur in the work places.
- Provides direction/ guidance to colleagues in carrying out work activities.
- Identify and quarantine from services immediately any rigging gear and lifting equipment which are unsafe, damaged or defective.
- Ensure work equipment is stored, is composed and well organized in their respective places.
- Ensure lifting gear and lifting equipment available, stored in place according to each area.
- Provide, prepare for lifting gear and lifting equipment requested by operation leader/ team in the field.
- Control in or out of lifting gear and lifting equipment, other supporting equipment/ tool and materials that are in the warehouse.
- Controlling/ monitoring the lifting gear and lifting equipment include CCU using by Customer/ Clients.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing lifting gear and lifting equipment to physical count of stock and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Ensure the risk assessment process is implemented
- Ensure that all lifting operations are planned and executed in full conformance with procedures and local legislation
- Management of lifting equipment certification, periodic thorough examination and tests, including 3rd party lifting equipment
- Ensure that cargo both onshore and offshore is stowed and secured correctly
|Send your detailed resume including recent photograph and quoting in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 07 August 2017.|
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.