IT Project Infrastructure Specialist Purna-Waktu Job7 bulan yang lalu - Teknologi informasi dan komunikasi - Jakarta - 667 views
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated 10+ years of experience and knowledge in managing IT projects.
- PMP Certification is advantages.
- Experienced in building Business case documents, Assessment Preparation, POC Preparations, understanding in presenting Pros and Cons, preparing and presenting Project Closing Documents.
- Experience with Waterfall & Scrum- Agile Framework.
- Ability to monitor the progress of multiple concurrent and highly visible projects and requirements with the ability to recommend or take required corrective actions; skilled at risk identification and management.
- Hands-on experience developing and managing resource loaded project schedules using MS project.
- Ability to articulate complex resource and technical issues to a range of audiences; excellent communication skills.
- Hands-on experience leading and managing enterprise level, multi-disciplinary cross-organizational project teams using a Project Management Framework (PMF) and Agile project management methodology.
- Proven ability to build and maintain constructive relationships among customers, stakeholders, technical teams, and contractors across the company.
- Extensive ability to communicate (orally and in writing) the most complex technical concepts and project information, tailoring ideas, explanations, and concepts to executive and senior managers.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple concurrent projects, short deadlines, and competing priorities.
- Demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, and ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Expert ability to identify programmatic challenges, risks, and constraints coupled with strong ability to convey well thought mitigation strategies.
- Knowledge of Mining/Oil & Gas technical architecture, services-oriented architectures, security requirements, and operating environments.
- Demonstrated ability to examine project successes and failures and make recommendations to improve processes and practices.
- Strong analytic ability to evaluate programmatic data, resolve inconsistencies and propose solutions to project issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability and willingness to initiate and manage relationships across the Agency.
Please send your CV with subject: Position Name.
Exp date : 30th March 2018
Sinarmas Energy and Mining Group is one of the fastest growing Coal Mining and Energy company in Indonesia. Our goals are to focus not only in mining sector but also in renewable energy developments and innovative digitization. Aiming to be the number one Coal Mining and Energy company in Indonesia, we want the best assets in human resource to be our employee and part of our company’s growth.