IT Network Specialist Purna-Waktu Job5 bulan yang lalu - Teknologi informasi dan komunikasi - Jakarta - 476 views
Job Descriptions :
- Work directly with All IT Project specialist or any related team to ensure all scope and interfaces are planned and implemented.
- Monitor and review system log for troubleshooting purposes.
- Assist Project Specialists with IT/networking technical issues and high level support.
- Assist with internal office network, IT, and laptop support.
- Review and identify new Network/ IT products & tools to improve productivity and efficiencies.
- Execute many of the technical aspects of multiple projects with varying timelines and budgets including configuring, graphics development, start-up, certification testing, customer training, close-out documentation, and on-going technical support.
- Mitigate and Investigate with the testing for existing Network and Infrastructure, to achieved the hardness, Secure, reliability and availability
- Provide detailed system upgrade planning and execution, systems audit and consultation, and/or database management and manipulation.
- Identify potential project risks and communicate to appropriate parties.
- Work closely with Project Managers and/or the IT (Site) Operations Manager and assist in the overall coordination of specific projects; make recommendations regarding quality of work and potential changes in scope, and identify ways to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Provide on-site assistance with start-up, check out, and turnover processes.
- Perform system upgrades on large, Enterprise Class systems, including acting as the team lead when additional manpower is necessary.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
- Act as our customers’ best service provider at all times thereby ensuring Convergent Technologies is the customer’s first choice for service.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated 10+ years of experience and knowledge in managing IT Networks.
- Cisco Certified is a must
- Microsoft Certified is an advantages
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to look for solutions.
- Exceptional customer focus and ability to work under pressure; ability to maintain awareness of, and seek to meet the needs and wants of the customer without being prompted.
- Must be a self-starter and work well without supervision.
- Have the ability to work well on your own and as part of a team.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Mining/ Oil & Gas technical architecture, services-oriented architectures, security requirements, and operating environments.
- Demonstrated ability to examine project successes and failures and make recommendations to improve processes and practices.
- Strong analytic ability to evaluate programmatic data, resolve inconsistencies and propose solutions to project issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability and willingness to initiate and manage relationships across the company groups.
Please send your CV with subject : Position Name
Exp date : 30th March 2018Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
Sinarmas Energy and Mining Group is one of the fastest growing Coal Mining and Energy company in Indonesia. Our goals are to focus not only in mining sector but also in renewable energy developments and innovative digitization. Aiming to be the number one Coal Mining and Energy company in Indonesia, we want the best assets in human resource to be our employee and part of our company’s growth.