IT AUDITOR Purna-Waktu Job11 bulan yang lalu - Teknologi informasi dan komunikasi - Jakarta - 828 views
We’re looking for someone who interested to work in Coal Mining industry at PT. Bukit Makmur Mandiri Utama (BUMA), who have a good understanding in information systems auditing.
You will be responsible for IT audits, produce IT audit reports, and review improvement of IT internal controls post audits.
Placement : Jakarta and willing to travel often outside the city
Job Qualification :
- Male / Female
- Maximum 30 Years
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Informatics Engineering, and related degree from reputable university mininum GPA 3.00
- Mastering MS Office
- Able to develop and understand software development life cycle, specially web based application with PHP is more preferable
- Experienced as auditor in Public Accountant Firm (KAP) or Intenal Auditor with minimum of 1 year experience, fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Communicative, passionate, able to work in tight deadlines, able to work in teams, honest and full of integrity.
- Programmer experience : welcome to apply
1. Responsibility in Performing Audit in Area
a. IT Governance
b. IT Security
c. Project Management
2. Assess opportunities for improvement control in area being audit
3. Make suggestions and recommendation base on root cause analysis
4. Prepare for IT Audit Report
System Development in Audit Tools and Methodology.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume no later than December 5, 2017.Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
Established in 1998, BUMA provides services to Indonesian coal producers across all production stages, including geology and planning, overburden removal, coal mining, coal hauling and reclamation and rehabilitation.
Established in 1998, and acquired by Delta Dunia in 2009, BUMA is the second largest coal mining services provider in Indonesia. With close to 20% market share, BUMA currently provides service to 6 coal customers on 8 different project sites. Some of the largest coal producers in Indonesia, such as Berau Coal, Adaro, and Kideco, are among BUMA’s customers, with whom BUMA has enjoyed entrenched partnerships over the span of 12-18 years. BUMA also established new partnership in recent years with Geo Energy, an SGX-listed company, who is the holding company of two (2) of BUMA’s customers. Together, these four counterparts comprise over 95% of BUMA’s production volume, with whom BUMA has long-term, if not life-of-mine, contracts.
In 2016, BUMA recorded 299.8 million bcm of overburden removal and 35.1 million tonnes of coal, resulting in US$611 million of revenues, US$217 million of EBITDA, and 37.1% of EBITDA margin.
Led by a team of management consisting of highly-skilled professionals with proven track record, BUMA survived the prolonged coal market downturn by turning around the Company with various strategies and initiatives that were mainly aimed at optimizing its resources, improving productivity, achieving operational cost efficiency, and exhibiting prudent liquidity management. BUMA has come out from the difficult phase proving itself to be resilient during the downturn, and gaining momentum for sustainable growth during the recent recovery of the coal market.
BUMA continues to focus on operational excellence in executing its existing contracts, while continuing to seize opportunities for future growth.