INSTRUMENT ENGINEER Purna-Waktu Job6 bulan yang lalu - Teknik - Jakarta - 495 views
Roles & Responsibility :
Develops & checks instrument engineering design of new development projects, modifications and surveillance services of the existing Company oil & gas facilities in-line with the Company goals and objectives as well as in maintaining compliances with Company engineering specifications/standard, HSE regulations, and government regulation.
Experience Required :
A minimum of 5 year experiences as Instrument Engineer in Oil & Gas Company and/or EPC Contractor
Summary of qualifications :
- Familiar with design and operation field instruments (such as control valve, transmitter, pressure safety valve), control system (programmable device), metering system, fire and gas system .
- Familiar with several software relating Oil and Gas Industry for instrument calculation, such as control valve , pressure safety and metering sizing.
- Familiar with Oil and Gas Industry Standard such as, API, ISA, AGA, ANSI, NFPA, etc.
- Experience in Project Commissioning and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge and applications of Health Safety and Environment standards and Work Procedures
- Knowledge of other discipline engineering, such as process, mechanical, electrical, and reliability engineering.
- Skills of Project QA/QC (Factor Acceptance and Site Acceptance Test) and Plant Maintenance programs.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Please send your Latest CV and Application Letter no later than 28th March 2018.
Please send your email with subject “Position Code”
For example if you want to apply for “Conceptual Planning Engineer” then the subject will be“Conceptual Planning Engineer”
Email with wrong subject will not be ProcessedInformasi dari website lowongan kerja
As a private owned company and managed business, building and maintaining good working relationships is central to our core values. Our partnership approach and commitment to seeking unique and innovative solutions for our clients and contractors has seen these relationships span all times of our business operations.
PT. MESCO SARANA NUSANTARA, is focused on continuous improvement and proud of the awards and recognition received from our clients and industry bodies for our commitment to safety, quality and innovation.
PT MESCO SARANA NUSANTARA has firm roots in Indonesia Oil & Gas industries markets as well as general construction industries. The company was formed in 2007 to offer recruitment and others services to the Oil & Gas industry and many of these relationships are still going strong
today. The business has grown significantly since inception and now provides a contract professionals to clients engaged in a variety of specialist technical industries.