Instrument Engineer (5 – local person) Purna-Waktu Job7 bulan yang lalu - Teknik - Jakarta - 527 views
Report to :
- Manager instrument
- S1 / S2 Degree in automation engineering with 5 years of professional experiences
- Excellent knowledge of process measurement technology and actuators, the metrological principles, the electrical signal transmission, excellent knowledge of the industrial processes.
- Safe handling of electro technically guidelines, regulations, and standards
- Very good knowledge of English and computer skills (MS Office, MS Project, and SAP)
- Excellent communication skills
Jobs Description :
- Provide solution and implementation of measuring technology and control engineering tasks in the automation projects
- To carry out engineering for Capex Project
- To create detail specification
- To create bill of material for required project
- To prepare installation documents (i.e hook up drawing, cable schedule, I-O list, etc.)
- To check material required to meet specification
- Designing and defining of measuring instruments including installation situation in the standards measuring technology (such as P, T, F, L)
- Designing and definition of control devices such as valves and metering pumps
- Working out of all necessary technical information according to tag data sheet to the tender finished lists.
- Working out of tasks for functional safety
- Support the development of technical standards
- To assist contractor and to ensure standard procedure during installation
- To maintain safety and housekeeping in accordance with company and government regulation
Please send your CV (.doc), Academy & Training Certificate and related documents
Put the “Position Title” as subject email.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted on the next step.
Exp date : February, 2018Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. We have a global network with local market knowledge in 97 locations around the world.