I&C Inspector Purna-Waktu Job1 tahun yang lalu - Pertambangan, Sumber Daya & Energi - Tanjung - Kalimantan Selatan - 879 views
Available Position : 1
Employment Status : Contract
Work Location : Tanjung – Tabalong, South Kalimantan
Job Responsibilities :
Responsible for monitoring and coordinating subcontractor performance on the construction of the power plant project’s instrumentation and control to ensure that construction is done as according to specification, design, and schedule.
- Monitor subcontractor’s performance on the construction of the power plant’s instrumentation and control to ensure that construction is done as according to design.
- Identify electrical design issues during the construction of the power plant’s instrumentation and control and to recommend and coordinate action plans to ensure corrective action is taken.
- Monitor and report subcontractor’s construction progress for the power plant’s instrumentation and control to ensure construction is done on schedule and to recommend corrective actions for any electrical engineering issues.
- Identify potential cost-effective equipment modification that has the potential to improve performance, reliability and safety.
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of instructions regarding the construction of the power plant’s instrumentation and control from the I&C Engineer and Electrical and I&C Department Head to ensure construction is done as according to the agreed design.
- Coordinate subcontractor activities regarding the construction of instrumentation and control for the power plant and to monitor the progress and performance of the subcontractors to ensure that the power plant’s instrumentation and control is constructed on schedule and on spec.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) graduate majoring in Electrical Engineering/ Control & Instrumentation Engineering
- Min. 3 years experience in both control and instrument engineering as well as electrical engineering (project construction or plant maintenance) preferably in power plant projects
- Required Competencies : I&C Engineering, Technology Design, Project Management, System Analysis
- Government certification on Electric / I&C Engineering (preferred)
- Good communication & managerial skills
- Good command in English both oral and written
- Willing to be placed at Tanjung, South Kalimantan
Please Register and Apply by email or visit our Company Website www.adarocareer.com no later than 25 September 2017
The total project cost is estimated to be US$545 million and TPI has closed financing and received commitments of US$422 million (including a contingency facility of US$13 million) from the Korea Development Bank, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., DBS Bank Ltd., Mizuho Bank Ltd., Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, and The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited. The financing was done on a project finance basis with KSURE providing comprehensive cover of approximately US$400 million.
This project will sell electricity to PLN under a PPA for 25 years from the Commercial Operation Date. TPI started construction in June 2016, six months before reaching Financing Close, by using shareholder funds, demonstrating our strong commitment to the success of the Government 35GW program. Construction is progressing on schedule, with both units expected to reach Commercial Operation in the first half of 2019. When fully operational, the plant will consume up to 1 Mt of coal per annum and AI will provide the coal for the plant.
The Government of Indonesia, through the Ministry of Finance, provides a Government guarantee to this project in the form of a Business Viability Guarantee Letter, under which the Government guarantees PLN’s ability to fulfil its payment obligations as stipulated in the PPA.
The power plant will use CFB technology which reduces nitrous oxide emissions due to its low combustion temperature. It will also use bag filters to eliminate ash emissions. The EPC contractor for the project is Hyundai Engineering Co Ltd. Operation and maintenance of the power plant will be by TPI.