HSE Senior Staff (Jepara) Code: HSE Purna-Waktu Job1 bulan yang lalu - Keselamatan dan kesehatan lingkungan - Jepara - 141 views
- Minimum bachelor degree, environmental engineering, public health, marine science, physics or biology.
- Minimum 5 years as SHE Staff of the company. In a large-scale industry, more preferably from electric power generation, Oil & Gas, or mining industries
- Maximum age 32 years old.
- Candidates should have good knowledge of:
• Holding Certification of Ahli K3 Lingkungan (Environmental Safety Expert – a mandatory certification from Ministry of Manpower).
• Experienced in conducting & reporting of AMDAL.
• Familiar with Environmental Audit process.
• experienced in handling water & air contamination.
• Good communication, coordination and interpersonal relationship.
• Should be able to adapt to multicultural environment, understanding the foreigners, but also acceptable by local community (Jepara people).
• Enjoy living and working in rural area, as Jepara is not a big city and the work location in quite remote from community.
Computer Skill :
- Basic MS-Office (MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Word) and Familiar to MS-Project.
Language Skill :
- Proficient in both Bahasa Indonesia and English Language, both written and spoken.
- TOEFL score 500.
All position must proficient in English both written and spoken, as the position will have to interact in a multinational working environment in daily basis.The Company offer competitive remuneration and benefit package, and attractive career opportunity in one of the largest coal fired power plants in Indonesia.Please write the position code in the email subject : HSE Senior Staff (Jepara) Code: HSE and send your complete resume before 14th of December 2017.