HSE OFFICER (Assignment: Sorong, Papua) Purna-Waktu Job2 bulan yang lalu - Keselamatan dan kesehatan lingkungan - Jayapura - 93 views
Provide assistance to the Project Manager in the area of HSE and to achieve the Project KPIs. Assist Project HSE Superintendent on site to achieve project KPIs. Maintain, monitor and review company’s daily operations and facilities to ensure employee safety are comply with safety, health and environmental regulations for specified facilities, operations and project. Ensure no harm to people, no property damage, no environmental damage within POSB operation.
- Minimum bachelor degree with minimum 5 years of HSE experience especially in offshore or Diploma degree with 10 years in related experience.
- Formal HSE Qualification.
- Preferable local (Sorong) applicants
- Familiar with and have a good knowledge of ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
- Familiar with risk assessment, hazard analysis and mitigation process such as risk assessment, JHA, etc.
- Understand and able to implement Control of Work System.
- Strong knowledge in Indonesian regulation related to Health, Safety and Environmental.
- Have valid license of Petugas Keselamatan & Kesehatan Kerja (PK3) from Government of Indonesia.
- Conversant with all aspect of lifting operation.
- Have a good knowledge with chemical and waste handling management.
- Demonstrate ability to work with personnel at various levels within the organization and across a variety of culture.
- Self-motivated and analytical skill
- Excellent communication in English and Bahasa, both spoken and written.
- Conduct daily site HSE inspections to confirm safe practices and procedural compliance including Subcontractors. Report discrepancies to Project Manager.
- Assist Project Supervisors with the investigation, analysis and reporting of all hazards, incidents and accidents.
- Responsible to ensure Project Supervisor maintains adequate supplies of appropriate PPE.
- Collect statistics and understand what that information means, and assist the Project HSE Superintendent in reporting HSE statistics.
- Inspect and maintain tools and equipment to ensure good working order and that they meet minimum HSE standards and requirements.
- Involve employees and contractors in the consultation process that ensures continual review and improvement of the Safety environment.
- Liaise with Section HSE Superintendent to develop emergency procedures and training programs.
- Ensure all Government HSE Regulations are being adhered to on the Project Site.
- Maintain HSE records and report HSE Performance to Base Manager.
- Lead Emergency Response Teams if required.
- Arrange work schedules with Supervisors to cater for the release of personnel for training and meetings.
- Participate in Pre-start meetings and Tool Box Meeting.
- Participate in HSE audits.
- Resolve HSE issues in area(s) of control.
- Ensure “work packs” are placed at each job location by Project Supervision.
- Participate in HSE promotions.
- Acknowledge good performance and discipline unacceptable performance.
- Hazardous or dangerous goods-HSE controls the use in accordance with the MSDS.
- Maintain full compliance to POSB Waste Segregation Policy.
- Reduces energy consumption in area of responsibility by eliminating the unnecessary use of resources; water and power.
- Identify any environmental issues in area of area responsibility (regular audit schedule).
- Prepare and present HSE training and HSE induction to enhance safety awareness among employees and clients.
- Conduct inspections on statutory, fire and rescue equipment to ensure completeness and readiness for use.
- Inspects project facilities, equipment, observe operations and activities in progress to ensure those are in compliance company’s safety regulations.
- Coordinates and consults with project safety manager and/or base managers regarding HSE issues in their respective areas and notifies management staff regarding violation of safety regulations and codes to ensure that all safety defiance are proceed.
- Support and assist safety audits, inspections and accident/incident investigations by observing employee activities and workplace conditions for submitting recommendations to management to correct deficiencies, eliminate hazards, and improve the overall program.
- Socialize and record all Job Hazard Analysis, HAZOB, and co-ordinate Emergency Response Team training and activities for the Project.
- Assist the base Manager & Supervisors in conducting and reporting of all Hazards.
- Control and monitor the use of Hazardous or dangerous goods to ensure conformance with the MSDS (Material Safety Data System).
- Monitor, review and participate in Pre-start meetings and Tool Box Meeting to update with current safety information.
- Support Environmental performance and maintain third party accreditation (i.e. ISO 14001) and work effectively with certification body in order to preserve international standard accreditation.
- Performing a strong visible commitment in to HSE Management System as well as all programs.
- Implement and maintain HSE Management Plan, Emergency Response Plan, and other HSE document for the project.
- Prepare and implement of Site Safety Activities.
- Strictly follow and implement all company/client and or bridging policy, procedures and specific Work Instruction (WI) at location site.
Send your detailed resume including recent photograph and quoting in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 07 August 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.