GENERAL AFFAIR TEAM LEADER (Code : GATL) Purna-Waktu Job3 minggu yang lalu - Tambang/Minyak/Gas - Banjarmasin - 107 views
Job Description :
- Arranging, controlling and reporting all the activities of managing needs and traveling costs, storage & distribution of company documents, office equipment and office supplies, preparing monthly reports and other public works in the project through effective coordination with related parties to provide convenience, tidiness, cleanliness, security, comfort and employee satisfaction in accordance with applicable policies to ensure smooth activities GA operations in the project are subject to budget constraints, procedures and applicable HSE standards.
- Bachelor Degree or diploma in Accounting, Economy or Management
- Understand Mining Procedur
- Experience in GA minimum 3 Years
- Knowing about HSE Procedur
- Knowing about HRD procedur and regulation
- Knowing about hospitality and traveling management
- Willing to be place in South Kalimantan.
If you interested to fill these positions, please send your CV with the subject: "GENERAL AFFAIR TEAM LEADER (Code : GATL)" before 25 September 2017.
PT Darma Henwa Tbk (“Darma Henwa”) was established in 1991 as general mining contractor company, listing on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in September 2007 with stock code DEWA. The Company built its reputation as a reliable mining contractor in Indonesia by effectively allocating professional management and fleets of excavators, dump trucks, bulldozers, loaders and graders to a wide range of mine associated civil works, overburden removal, output extraction and site rehabilitation. The experience gained in completing projects with leading mining clients such as Aneka Tambang at Pulau Gebe Nickel, Freeport at Timika, Billiton at Lerokis & Kali Kuning Gold and Tanito Harum at Busang & Pondok Labu Coal is an indication of success in existing projects at Bengalon, Asam Asam, Berau and Malinau. On the basis of financial restructuring and a Company-wide strategy to increase productivity, the direction forward is to target growth within an expanding Indonesian, and regional, mining resurgence.