Monitor and supervise site welder activities to ensure welding activities are conducted in a save and timely manner conform with quality of work is of a standard that optimizes availability.
- Min. diploma degree with 5 years experiences in welding and fabrication job (prefer to mining machines)
- Work flexible hours to accommodate job requirements
- Good analytical and supervisory skills
- Develop and determine work procedure, work load balance, work methods and also coordinate work unit with other unit.
- Assigns, supervises, and inspects the work of a small crew of welder-fitters, and helpers in cutting, fitting, and welding pressure vessels, boilers, pipe and pipe fittings while fabricating, installing, and repairing low and high pressure water, air, steam, gas or oil lines and systems.
- Lays out jobs and estimates labor and material requirements
- Orders and maintains an appropriate stock of materials and supplies.
- Ensures that code requirements, safety regulations, and safe work practices are observed.
- Supervises the maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Prepare and arrange training development program for all Welding Fabrication crew
- Conduct in class and /or Workplace Training and Coaching and Assessment for internal welding fabrication personnel based on their job environments within Petrosea all project sites.
- Involved in increasing Asset welding fabrication personnel requirement bu external recruitment program.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 17 Desember 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.