Some of your duties will include:
- Responsible and accountable for assisting HR Department Head to plan, lead, organize and control the role of site recruitment activities and HR administration;
- Ensuring the implementation of corporate HR policies / procedures from corporate HR Department; provide functional support to department users/site;
- Influence internal/external stakeholder relationships.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Minimum bachelor degree in psychology or human resources with at least 5 years’ experience as Specialist HR/ Recruitment in mining or construction industry; preferable have psychologist certification; familiar with psychological tools, interpretation and psychogram;
- Experiences in staff mobilization and demobilization activities will be preferred;
- Fluent communication skill, written and verbal both in English and Indonesia; Advance computer literacy skills – MS Office;
- General knowledge and understanding of Site HR management issues; good time management, planning & organizing, typing skill and attention to detail.
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
.If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply online through our web http://careers.thiess.com.au/caw/en/listing/ or send your application by email not more than 300kb with put the job title on your subject : Expression of Interest – Specialist Recruitment – 925406
(Jakarta Based) no later than 2 weeks from the date of publication (September 22, 2017).
At TCI, we believe it’s our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. We have grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver.